Hey trees fam, since launching trees.finance on March 1st, 2021, we’ve hit some important first milestones:
- Released the trees.finance website ✅
- Released the project Light-up Paper ✅
- Began community building on Telegram and Twitter ✅
- Initiated the first NFT airdrop to early trees.finance supporters ✅
But the fun is just getting started …
Here are the upcoming milestones we aim to hit within the next 7 days…
- Deploy $GANJA contract on BSC mainnet
- Conduct $GANJA token sale
- Create $GANJA liquidity pool on PancakeSwap (with strong liquidity)
- Launch the trees.finance Smoker Club
- Initiate second NFT airdrop to Smokers Club members
- Get listed at Coingecko & CoinMarketCap
- Upgrade trees.finance website (v2)
- Complete first minimum $GANJA token burn
- Conduct first community vote on the use of accumulated $GANJA in the community fund
- Release first tree.finance NFT collection
The Next 3 Months
We’ll have regular votes in the token holders’ telegram group, dubbed the Smokers Club, to take inputs and direction from the community. So really, this roadmap is the team’s thoughts on where the project should head and we’ll work towards achieving the milestones outlined.
Since trees.finance is 100% community-driven, $GANJA token holders will have the power to decide how the project evolves (and we think that’s pretty based).
Anyway, check out the roadmap below:
MARCH: The critical month to get the project from 0–100. We’ll conduct our pre-sale, launch $GANJA, complete NFT drops, and push marketing. If we do this well, the community will be rolling in sweet, sweet $GANJA
APRIL: We plan to double down on marketing and partnerships to drive awareness and increase the reach and use cases for $GANJA. We’ll also begin a contract audit and explore staking and farming development.
MAY: We’ll focus on building a market (buyers/sellers) for trees.finance NFT collections and increasing the overall liquidity for $GANJA by introducing a 2nd liquidity pool.
Telegram Discussion: t.me/treesfinace
disclaimer: trees.finance is an experimental project in decentralized finance and as with any other investment there is risk involved.