Introducing BLAZE, a passive yield generation protocol that rewards holders while supporting the trees.finance ecosystem
Trees.Finance is a community-driven project inspired by Civitas Protocol and governed by GANJA, a BEP20 token, that when transacted rolls up 4.20% of each transaction into a community wallet.
The vision of trees.finance is to build an ecosystem of value ultimately supporting the community and NFT space on the Binance Smart Chain. In line with that vision, we’re proud to introduce the next token in the trees.finance ecosystem.
$BLAZE is a passive yield generation protocol that rewards holders while supporting the trees.finance ecosystem. There is 4.20% fee on each transaction which is used in two ways:
2.2% is re-distributed to existing BLAZE holders instantly and automatically at the time of each transaction.
The percentage of BLAZE earned is calculated by the percentage of BLAZE owned among all holders. The more BLAZE a holder owns, the passive yield they will generate. There is no need for staking in a vault or pool which eliminates the downside risk of staking tokens or impermanent loss.
Auto liquidity Generation
2% of each transaction is accumulated and every time 5000 BLAZE is collected, half is market-sold for BNB and used to create a Pancakeswap LP token
Over time, the liquidity stored inside of the contract grows bigger, which creates a rising price-floor for BLAZE and more stable buy/sell market dynamics.
BLAZE is designed to provide immediate value to token holders through passive yield generation and stable market dynamics with deep liquidity through automated liquidity generation. In addition, the BLAZE protocol provides added incentives to both BLAZE and GANJA holders through the “Smoke Up” function.
Every 6 hours holders of 500 $BLAZE can call for a “Smoke Up” where:
- 4.20% of the liquidity inside the contract is broken down into $BNB and BLAZE
- The $BNB is then used to market-buy GANJA
- 100% of the GANJA and 95% of the BLAZE is burned
- The remaining 5% of BLAZE is sent to the caller as a reward
The “Smoke Up” function provides support for GANJA/BNB pair while delivering immediate rewards to the smoke-up caller and reducing both token’s total supply in the process.
As an initial incentive for GANJA holders to participate in the BLAZE market, 4% of the total BLAZE supply will be airdropped to all GANJA holders at launch. The amount of BLAZE each GANJA holder receives will be proportionate to their holdings of GANJA at the time of the BLAZE IDO.
Initial liquidity will be provided through an incentivised presale.
A private round will be held for trees.finance Smokers Club members which will receive a 20% discount on listing price.
Private Sale: 150 BNB
- 100BNB will be allocated to Smokers Club members, 100 BNB will be allocated to marketing supporters and influencers
- Private round tokens will vest 25% on IDO and 5% daily thereafter.
- Private round allocation will be limited to 3 BNB per wallet
- The Private round will be held in the Smokers Club telegram group at 2 PM UTC on Friday, March 26th on a FCFS basis
Public Sale: Soft cap: 300 BNB // Hard cap: 500 BNB
- Public sale will be held via a BSC token launchpad (to be announced)
- Public sale (IDO) price and the listing price will be the same, there will be no discount on public sale.
- Public sale allocation will be limited to 2 BNB per wallet max (min 0.5BNB)
- The public sale date will be announced after the private sale concludes.
- GANJA token holders will receive an airdrop of BLAZE tokens in proportionate to their holdings of GANJA at the time of the BLAZE IDO.
60% of funds raised will be used to create the initial PancakeSwap liquidity pool and the contract keys will be burned, locking access to the liquidity within the contract but allowing for the “Smoke Up” function to freely add and remove liquidity as intended.
The remaining 40% will be used to offset start-up fees including contract development/deployment and marketing costs for the initial launch, for the development of trees.finance priority NFT marketplace, independent smart contract auditor fees, and any contingencies needed to further the project.
500,000 initial fixed supply
- 275,000 Pre-sale (55%)
- 150,000 Liquidity (30%)
- 45,000 Marketing (9%)
- 20,000 Airdropped to GANJA holders (4%)
- 10,000 Team (2%)
GANJA Contract: 0x447c324f7eb99e512ff18308203b36d3c2607e0e
BLAZE Contract: 0xd581a700d6df06bc7f755816f9d9317d14a13f7c
Telegram Discussion: t.me/treesfinace
Rarible (ETH): https://rarible.com/treesfinance
JustuSwap (BSC): http://jutsuswap.com/#/ganja-nfts
disclaimer: trees.finance is an experimental project in decentralized finance and as with any other investment there is risk involve